Creating a More Connected Innovation Community
The Innovation Showcase helps bridge the gap between research and commercialization by highlighting the most promising discoveries and new technologies ready for commercialization in Washington State. This quarterly event, attended by our state’s startup leaders, investors, service providers, and serial entrepreneurs, promotes the idea sharing and networking that helps turn research into results. Innovation Showcases feature presentations by 3-6 innovators hand-selected by our program manager and screening committee.
Would your company benefit from the opportunity to: Expand your network to include those in the startup community with a keen interest in putting you on a path to achieving your next milestone? Work with expert coaches - at no cost to you - to hone your pitch before you meet with investors? Become a member of a collegial community interested in following your future successes?
Are you a Washington company: Commercializing around groundbreaking IP that you control? Headed by a CEO who is still building out the team? With a prototype completed or very nearly so? Which has creatively financed its efforts through grants and bootstrapping to make it this far?
If so, we encourage you to submit your free application! Applications received by May 17 will be considered for participation in the Summer 2013 Innovation Showcase. Read and download our application below, and contact Ethan Anderson for more information.
Upcoming Innovation Showcases
Summer 2013 Innovation Showcase
925 4th Avenue, Suite 2900, Seattle 98104
3:30pm - 5:00pm Showcase
5:00pm - 6:30pm Hosted reception with wine, beer & appetizers
Registration for the Summer 2013 Innovation Showcase is now open. Click here to register via our secure online registration service.
Individual Ticket $75
Firm Membership $1000
Firm Memberships include one ticket to each quarterly event, and recognition on the display screen before and after each event and on the program webpage.
Want a peek at what we're up to? We wrapped the third season of the Innovation Showcase at a special event at the INTIMAN Theatre on June 26th. Watch the Summer 2012 Innovation Showcase online!
- Joe Piper, Point B Capital
- Ethan Anderson, Technology Alliance
- Jack Breese, Washington Advisory Group
- Ky Calder, Calder Investment Partners
- Jeffry Canin, Auxin Partners
- Tom Clement, Aqueduct Neurosciences
- Anson Fatland, Washington State University
- Gary Kocher, K&L Gates
- Loretta Little, WRF Capital
- Stewart Lyman, Lyman Biopharma Consulting
- Susannah Malarkey, Technology Alliance
- Matt McIlwain, Madrona Venture Group
- Ulrich Mueller, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Maren Ohaks, UW Center for Commercialization
- Chris Porter, Medical Genesis
- Erick Rabins, Auxin Partners
- Patrick Shelby, UW Center for Commercialization
- Michael Stein, Woodcock Washburn
- Brook Wessel, T-Venture of America
Engage with our audience of angel investors, venture capitalists, seasoned entrepreneurs, and service providers focused on the needs of very early stage businesses as an Innovation Showcase sponsor, and enjoy flexible memberships for your company, your company logo featured on signage and in electronic communications, and opportunities to introduce innovators, along with other exciting benefits.
Contact Katy Tollefson at (206) 389-7259 or by email for more information.